With over 10 year’s of experience in Social Entrepreneurship Dana works as an advisor and consultant for companies and organizations who want to have an impact & create positive change in the world.
Learn from the woman who has:
- Founded the impactful NGO “Developing A New Africa”
- Who knows the culture of Africa, Uganda
- Has changed the lives for 25 000 children.
- Installed water tanks & educated in health & empowerment in a way that actually works
- Has built a loyal team & an office in Africa
- Inspired thousands and thousands of people to believe that change is possible
A few times a year, Dana also accepts consulting assignments to help company’s and organizations who want help in their work with social entrepreneurship & CSR.
This suits companies or organizations who want help with for example:
- Starting an association or organization
- Run a successful project
- Get help to understand the culture and market in Uganda and Africa
- Need hands on help implementing a project or idea that’ll have a positive impact for people and our World.
Note! Dana and her team are carefully selecting a few companies or organizations each year to work with & support. Welcome with your meeting request and application.